CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A little Birdie remodeling.....

As I was walking around my yard this weekend I saw the funniest thing. I looked at my birdhouse and it seems the little birds decided the door was not big enough for them. I started thinking how the little momma bird started thinking about designing her little home - what was she thinking?? I can just hear her "Daddy bird I just need this door a little wider -can you fix that for me? " was she so round that she did not fit? HEHE ....My mind just laughed with thoughts of this bird family. Isn't Gods world Grand.....

4 comments:

bunnytrails said...

Isn't it amazing and wonderful how God places the "know how" in little birds to even construct a nest?? I am so amazed how they build their homes and the intricate details. I don't think I could do it with two hands and a manual, much less carrying everything in a beak and having to fly it there. Unbelieveable!

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Just found your blog!! Love it, Many Blessings! Janna

Roxanne said...

Molly!!! I loved the quaint old homes invitations you made! They are keepers, indeed!....mine has already found a perch! Big hug for going to so much trouble. Love you!

jen said...

Hello,

Just found your blog and it's lovely!!

I'll be back soon!

Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails