CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

For all Seasons...

CHRISTMAS


My entryway to my home is my welcome to each season.When my boys were young I would decorate the whole house each season-needless to say we got into every holiday! A friend once said that if you didn't know what holiday was coming up just go to Mollys! The last couple of years I have scaled down my celebrating and now just welcome the season in my entryhall. The color on the wall -jolly rancher green(thats what the boys called it) just works with every season of color.



FALL
EASTER
SUMMER - 4th of JULY
SPRING



I hope all the seasons of your life are blessed......


5 comments:

Poefam said...

I can remember coming to your house and being AMAZED at your seasonal decorating! :) SO fun!
And, congrats on the new addition to your family...he's beautiful!

Jo Carol said...

Hi Molly! I parked in front of your house yesterday when I went to a bridal shower across the street. I wanted to come knock on your door and see if I could tour your darling house.It is so cute and inviting.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I've said it once, and I'll say it again...if I could afford it, I'd hire you to come "do up" my house every season! You are amazing at it!

Scooterblu's Whimsy said...

Hi Molly, Great and creative vignettes for all seasons! Fabulous! ~Rhonda :)

thestonerabbit said...

I participated in Heidi's Autumn Tablesetting, too, so that's how I found your blog.

I so enjoyed your seasonal decor---I love doing that as well. I also read with great interest your post about Drew! I just teared up over your writings about him--and I can understand as we were present when our little g. daughter was born two years ago--just the most fabulous experience! Oh, and MY middle name is FAYE. Spelled that way, too. I was named after my Aunt Faye.
Best wishes and it was nice to meet your via blogland! Dana

Related Posts with Thumbnails